Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wish I Were In DC


I would have liked to have made it to D.C. today, but alas, I was on travel and working in Louisiana (but I sported my well-worn Obama shirt). I was working in the Control Room, and it would have been nice to have been able to watch the Inauguration on TV, but we're in Louisiana, and some people are just sore losers & sad little people. So, I got to listen to the inauguration and watch it online, and that did just as well.

A Beautiful Family

Watching From Space (click on photo to get bigger view)


Superheroes

2 comments:

Hard to Explain said...

Me too. Even if it we're freezing. But alas, it was my first day of spring semester. GOBAMA!

Hard to Explain said...

He is a little bitch! LOL I'm sure Jeremy could take him but Jer and I are still kinda friends with is GF. As for the pics, I just need to find them which is an adventure in itself!