Sunday, February 3, 2008

Leaving The Walled City

Muelle de los Pegasos & Torre Del Reloj (background)

As with several of the other mornings Ang & I were in Cartagena, I ended up waking up early. This morning I decided to take one last tour around the city and capture a few shots I missed. So I headed out of Hotel Centro into a dark blue pre-sunrise morning. I headed to the nearby Plaza de los Coches and then under the arches of Torre Del Reloj (Clock Tower), and walked down the Camellón de los Mártires. Worked with pre-dawn light and snapped pics of the statues along Camellon.

Moon & Plaza De Los Coches

Dudes Hanging Out

Camellón de los Mártires


After this we were Panama-bound. I have to say that I loved Colombia, and especially the city of Cartagena. I do hope their tourism business gets better, but I like the "hidden gem" quality of the city as well. Now I need to figure out when I'll make it back here!

No comments: