Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jetsetting To Cartagena


So, we were now on our way to Cartagena. We boarded our plane and went back to Panama City. Once there, I was all for going to the airport and waiting a few hours for our plane to Cartagena, but we had a few hours. Once again, the well-traveled Ang took charge and we decided to use that time more efficiently. We ended up going to the ruins of the old and original Panama City. It was on the way to the airport, so it wasn't a big divergence.

Two Coconuts

Panama City Line From Old Tower


At the ruins we walked around the very old stone/brick structrues, checked out a little vendor mall, and had some great views of the city. I met a beautiful woman from Argentina here (Luisa--she was vacationing here in Panama also). I also drank out of a coconut! After our stay here, we then went to the airport.

So, on this day we went from Bocas Del Toro --> Panama City --> Cartagena.

I think I'm getting the hang of this! :)

No comments: